We currently deliver within Metro Manila only.
For deliveries outside of Metro Manila, click here for details.
What are the delivery guidelines within Metro Manila?
- Street is wide enough to accommodate a 4-wheeler truck.
- If delivery address is in a subdivision or village, kindly indicate the closing hours when you add a new address or at checkout . If the subdivision or village requires an entrance fee, the corresponding amount must be paid prior to delivery.
- If the delivery address is an office, please indicate the best time of delivery when you add a new address or at checkout.
- If living in a condominium, elevator and hallways are wide enough to accommodate the merchandise.
What are the delivery conditions for orders within Metro Manila?
- Delivery date can be changed only ONCE within two (2) weeks from original delivery date and three (3) days prior to delivery date by contacting Customer Service via Viber at +63 9178 174 473.
- If change in delivery date is allowed on the day of delivery, a re-delivery fee will be charged.
- Change in delivery date can be allowed for the third time due to force majeure.
- 1st Delivery Date – Original Delivery Date
- 2nd Delivery Date – Change in Delivery Date
- 3rd Delivery Date – Force Majeure
- If customer is unable to claim Merchandise within sixty (60) calendar days from date of purchase, the Merchandise may be sold or disposed and the proceeds shall be applied to costs of warehousing and sale/disposal.
- The Returns and Exchange Policy of Crate and Barrel shall apply.
- The delivery team will assemble and install delivered Merchandise according to the set of assembly instructions and for the purchase the Merchandise are intended for use. They cannot move, assemble or dis-assemble or handle other Merchandise not listed in the Order Summary for delivery.
- Customer's copy of the Order Summary and valid government-issued ID must be presented to our delivery crew in order to claim delivery.
- Delivery fee/s paid will be forfeited if delivery is not completed due to fault of customer such as delivery address provided is erroneous, incomplete or inaccurate or no one is available to receive the delivery.
- Appropriate fees for the delivery of Merchandise to customer’s delivery address will be collected. All other fees and charges by barangay or subdivision association shall be shouldered by customer. Security related documents required to perform the delivery must be arranged and/or provided by the customer at least three (3) days prior to delivery date.