- Merchandise maybe returned or exchanged pursuant to the provisions herein below. Furniture and rugs may be returned within seven (7) days from date of delivery. Other merchandise may be returned or exchanged within thirty (30) days from date of delivery. Merchandise must still be new and in its original condition and packaging with complete accessories and tools.
- Valid reasons for return and exchange:
- Receive a product that is fundamentally different in nature from the product specified in the website.
- Receive a faulty, defective, or damaged product.
- Wrong item is delivered.
The amount of refund or exchange will be equivalent to the suggested retail price at the time the item was purchased.
For Metro Manila customers:
- For those falling under Valid Reasons for Return and Exchange: Please visit any of stores of Crate & Barrel and present Customer’s Order Summary along with the Merchandise in their original condition, packaging with complete accessories and tools. Customer has the following options:
- Customer will receive refund in the same form of the payment. Valid for online purchases only.
- Customer may also be given a Customer Credit Memo (CCM) valid for thirty (30) days from date of issuance for purchases paid with Bank Transfer or a Credit Voucher for Credit Card transactions.
- For same-day exchanges/returns, a Sales Return Voucher (SRV) will be issued, valid on the date of issuance.
- Lost CCM, Credit Voucher or SRV cannot be replaced so please keep it in a safe place.
For customers outside of Metro Manila: Customer shall call the Customer Service to initiate Return/Exchange. For exchange, a scanned Customer Credit Memo (CCM) will be issued, valid for thirty (30) days from date of issuance, for online Call to Order purchases only.
- Delivery date can be changed only ONCE within two (2) weeks from original delivery date and three (3) days prior to delivery date by calling Customer Service.
- If change in delivery date is allowed on the day of delivery, a re-delivery fee will be charged.
- Change in delivery date can be allowed for the third time due to force majeure.
- 1st Delivery Date — Original Delivery Date
- 2nd Delivery Date — Change in Delivery Date
- 3rd Delivery Date — Force Majeure
- Delivery fee/s paid will be forfeited if delivery is not completed due to fault of customer such as delivery address provided is erroneous, incomplete or inaccurate or no one is available to receive the delivery.
- Appropriate fees for the delivery of Merchandise to customer’s delivery address will be collected. All other fees and charges by barangay or subdivision association shall be shouldered by customer. Security related documents required to perform the delivery must be arranged and/or provided by the customer at least three (3) days prior to delivery date.
- Crate and Barrel currently can deliver within Metro Manila. For deliveries outside of Metro Manila, this will be handled by a third-party transportation and will be coordinated by the Customer through customer service.
- If customer is unable to claim Merchandise within sixty (60) calendar days from date of purchase, the Merchandise may be sold or disposed and the proceeds shall be applied to costs of warehousing and sale/disposal.
- Customer's copy of the Order Summary with a valid government-issued ID must be presented to our delivery crew in order to claim the delivery.
- Crate and Barrel will charge pick up for return of furniture.
- The delivery team will assemble and install delivered Merchandise according to the set of assembly instructions and for the purchase the Merchandise are intended for use. They cannot move, assemble or dis-assemble or handle other Merchandise not listed in the Order Summary for delivery.